Please or Register to create posts and topics.

April 8, 2020 Passover and Prophecy

Tonight is the beginning of Passover for the Jewish nation at sundown.

You might find it interesting to read some of the things that they do; as well as to reread the story of the night they left Egypt and the death angel passed over the homes that had the blood of the lamb on the door posts. Exodus 12:1-51.

The Blood that we apply would be the blood of Christ maybe to the frames of our temple? Would that be possible what we see, say and do? Or, I do not know that I fully comprehend what Jesus said about eating His flesh and drinking His blood and how that might tie in. I know that we must have the cleansing power of His blood applied in our life, as well as to consider very soberly how important it is to live in obedience to the voice of the Holy Spirit and not be carelessly giving in to the voice of the 'bad dog'!! Jesus must be Lord, ruler, of our lives in so much that those around us see Him applied to our total lives.

Obedience to the Holy Spirit is our protection!

David Wilkerson shared a prophecy after the 9/11 tragedy. It is Isaiah 24:1-23. It sure sounds alot like what is going on now in the world. Is this it, the final happenings of the return of Christ?? It could be or it could be one more warning, like 9/11 that is so easily ignored by the majority of people, as it was in the days of Noah!!

If you have read what is being posted here you will see the things building up to the end. Isaiah 24:23 talks about the sun and moon as Jesus did in Matthew 24:29-31. This is the last thing that I see to be fulfilled.

"Immediately after the suffering of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man arriving on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. "Learn this parable from the fig tree: Whenever its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. "But as for that day and hour no one knows it — not even the angels in heaven — except the Father alone. For just like the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. For in those days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark. And they knew nothing until the flood came and took them all away. It will be the same at the coming of the Son of Man.
Matthew 24:29-39

Please feel free to reply and share any thoughts.

Thanks for sharing Tim very encouraging! Been studying I few scriptures for passover tonight such as Exodus 12, Isaiah 53, Matt 26, Luke 22, 1 Corinthians 5:7-8, and 1 Corinthians 11:23-26. Been thinking about tonight about how the Jews prepare for the passover cleaning the house and get out all the leaven in the house and perparing for the meal. I like 1 Cor 5:7-8 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you since you truly are unleavened. Just thinking your post and the coming of the Lord and perparing ourselves for his coming.

Just another note, thankful for what the Lord has done for us and the Joy and the peace that comes from just knowing him and walking with him each and everyday. I love how how when you ask to be filled with more of him he does above and beyond. I love the Lord, super excited. Thanks again for the encouragment Tim.